Why Streaming Wizard?
- Support… With our trained support and customer service staff, there will always be someone to help you make your Streaming Wizard experience as smooth as possible! Other media box providers charge for this or just don’t offer it at all. When you buy Streaming Wizard it’s free!
- Custom Channel list for Movies, TV Shows & Sports in HD. This channel list is updated every week to insure you always have the best programming!
- Private links, often these events can buffer when you go to the public streams. Only Streaming Wizard offers private links just for our customers with no buffering!
- Firmware updates, very similar to a Windows update. At Streaming Wizard we are always working on our software to enhance your experience. Don’t make the mistake of buying a box that isn’t in production and will never be updated!
- Custom remote just for Kodi, only Streaming Wizard has customized every option for Kodi to get the full functionality out of your remote.
- Return policy, only Streaming Wizard offers a 30 day money back guarantee and 1 year warranty on all boxes.
How is the Streaming Wizard Box different than other Android media player
- State of the art electronics layout design / component selection along with our proprietary video stream and memory management protocols to minimize/eliminate buffering. Most low-end / imported media players cut these corners to offer a lower cost product at the expense of performance, resulting in a fuzzy picture, pixilation and video stalling (buffering).
- Works down to 3.5 Mbps (vs. 10-15 Mbps for most of the competition)
- High end server access from content providers means faster performance, HD and 1080p content with little to no buffering. Most low-end imported media players use “public” versions of the add-ons with limited server access. These servers are constantly overloaded with demand resulting in streams being unavailable or at best, poor quality resolution and buffering.
- Regular add-on/content updates. Unparalleled support, How-to and Demo Videos. “Jail-broken” and other low-end media players are well known to die a slow death over a few months as add-ons evolve, go away, are replaced or upgraded, or become incompatible with obsoleting Kodi versions.
- Full Android Apps availability: YouTube, Games, Facebook, Browsers, Email, etc. Anything you can do on your smartphone, you can do on our Streaming Wizard Box.
- Complete Super Favorites Menu build-out for optimum usability and quick access to the main theme categories: Sports, Movies, TV Shows, News, Android Apps, Kids, and International content; all in one place. No need to hunt down your favorite movies, TV shows, news and sports in the few sub-standard, public add-on channels you had to load/install yourself! Only the Streaming Wizard Box offers this Organized Content option, for Free, pre-loaded and ready to use right out of the box.
What is Kodi?
Kodi is an award-winning software media player and entertainment hub for use with televisions and remote controls. It allows you to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media as well as the internet. This award-winning media player and entertainment software, offers the latest technology to enjoy the hottest movies, TV shows, music, games and more on your TV, for free. All the latest Android Smart TV boxes are based on Kodi’s media player and entertainment hub platform. Kodi’s popularity has made it the Android Smart TV media center application of choice.
What makes Streaming Wizard different from other Android TV Boxes?
The optional custom add-on Wizard which can install a variety of free, official add-ons on the Kodi Media Center differentiates Streaming Wizard from other Android TV Boxes. Wizard is custom made by Streaming Wizard and cannot be installed on other android TV boxes or devices. The Streaming Wizard Team frequently updates the Channel Wizard for the best viewing experience.
Do I need a cable or satellite connection to use Streaming Wizard?
No, Streaming Wizard does not use cable or satellite signals to broadcast media. Instead, it uses a high speed internet connection (3.5Mbps+) to stream media posted on the internet.
Do I have to pay to stream videos with Streaming Wizard?
No, video streaming is free by using Free, official Add-ons available on the market. These free add-ons are created by third party app developers and stream media content that is available on the internet. Streaming Wizard does not host, provide, archive, store, or distribute media of any kind, and acts merely as an index (or directory) of media posted by our channel partners and other enthusiasts on the internet.
Why purchase Streaming Wizard only from authorized dealers?
Only authorized dealers sell genuine Streaming Wizard products. Avoid cheap counterfeit products on the market by purchasing only from authorized dealers.
Are Streaming Wizard boxes sold at StreamingWizardBox.com easy to setup?
Yes, all boxes sold to retail customers are easy to setup with the latest Wizard software. Complete instructions on how to update the Streaming Wizard is also included.
The Streaming Wizard Box comes complete with our Super Favorites Menu build-out for optimum usability and quick access to the main theme categories: Sports, Movies, TV Shows, News, Android Apps, Kids, and International content; all in one place. No need to hunt down your favorite movies, TV shows, news and sports in the few sub-standard, public add-on channels you had to load/install yourself! Only the Streaming Wizard Box offers this Organized Content option, for Free.
Am I able to download?
Yes, you are able to download Movies, TV shows, Sports Replays, etc… This is a great feature for those who want a library of movies. You can also download files onto a flash drive and take them where ever you want.
What are popular add-ons for streaming Live TV and International TV?
See the official, legitimate addon list from tvaddons
- How do I update Streaming Wizard’s ROM software? Follow the instructions in Support section.
- How do I install or re-install the Wizard on Kodi? Follow the instructions in Support section.
- How do I install the LIVE TV Tab on Kodi? Follow the instructions in Support section.
- How do I add more Apps to Kodi Videos Add-ons? In Kodi, go to the Videos tab and click on Add-ons. Go to the end of the Add-ons list and click on Get More. Click on the App that you like to add to install it.
- How do I change the Apps in Kodi home page Videos submenu? In Kodi, go to the System tab and click on Settings. Click on Appearance. Click on Skin. In Appearance – Settings, click on Settings. Click on Add-on Shortcuts. In the Home Page Videos Submenu, click on the Add-ons to change them.